IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER
WiTraC is looking for an IT Technical Support Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our internal computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. Main role of this position is to ensure the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Be responsible for the integration of the different software managing tools used by different departments (Atlasian suite, Monday, Pipedrive, Gsuite...).
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Logging the queries of employees.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Performing electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment.
- Updating self-help documents so employees can try to fix problems themselves.
- You could choose to provide after-sales support for software or equipment suppliers or businesses that specialise in providing customers with support and maintenance.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Proven working experience as an IT technical/manager or relevant experience (3-5 years).
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
As well as a strong technical background, many employers would want you to be able to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to a non-IT personnel.
Additionally, we are looking for:
- An ability to assess each employee's IT knowledge levels.
- Logical and flexible thinker.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge.
- An in depth understanding of the software and equipment your employees are using.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good accurate records keeping.
- Start-up attitude.
- Vocational upper qualification in Computer Systems and Networks Administration (CFGS).
- Vocational medium qualification in Microcomputer Systems and Networks (CFGM).
- Computer Systems Engineering.
- Computer Networking & Hardware.
- Computer Science.
- Competitive, results-based compensation and perks.
- A great and high-qualified team of young, motivated, passionate, international people to work with.
- Career growth and working with exciting, state-of-the-art technology: Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment at the center of sunny Valencia stocked with water, good coffee and fruit. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Remote working and short working Fridays. Work-Life Balance.
- Great culture & working atmosphere.
- Cool events, tech meetups & teambuildings.
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our monthly WiTraC Labs.
- WiTraC Schools training and onboarding program.
- Weekly WiTraC Gym outdoor activities.
- Stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
WiTraC is a technological partner creating a scalable, real-time, wireless solution (IoT Hardware + AI Software) capable of locating and measuring anything, anywhere. We help multinational companies such as Ford, Volkswagen, Porcelanosa, Gestamp, Faurecia, Mercadona, DHL, Carrefour, among others, to be more efficient in their logistic, productive or quality processes.
Our three mainstays
- What you do: if you like what you do everyday you will be motivated and will give the best of you. That's why we will always make sure you occupy the place you like the most in the company.
- Who you work with: the team, the clients and the partners. We are an international young, dynamic team. We help each other and we are passionate about what we do at WiTraC.
- What you receive: apart from a competitive salary, working at WiTraC offers carreer growth, flexible work hours, remote working, training, etc. as commented above.
If you identify yourself with the previous elements and you want to meet us, so that we could tell you more about us, do not hesitate to send us an email to: email@example.com
We hope to hear from you soon! ☺️
Apply for this Job