SENIOR FIRMWARE DEVELOPER
WiTraC is looking for a Senior Firmware Developer to turn product ideas into reality by designing components and services for new feature developments under technically challenging projects based in our Valencia HQ. The ideal candidate will be a forward and innovative thinker, experienced with transformative projects, and possesses a passion for the IoT revolution.
- Write secure, maintainable, scalable, self explanatory code that powers our IoT and AI platform.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to develop APIs and partner with hardware team in the review and selection of components for new products.
- You will have the role to lead and supervise the automated testing and deployment.
- Participate in code reviews and sprint planning, help identify opportunities, work through challenges and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Take an active part in code reviews and help to guide software decisions.
- Consistently and frequently deliver solutions that are well-engineered, maintainable and tested within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Be a key participant in our agile development process and passionate about new technologies and problems to solve.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in software/firmware C++ development.
- You are a Telecommunications engineer specialised in telematics or electronics, electronics and automation engineer, computer engineer (or similar).
- You master the C/C++ programming, the firmware development and the development of applications for Linux servers, and you know how to handle this environment.
- Experience in server/client architecture via sockets.
- Experience in AVR and ARM architecture.
- Experience in baremetal coding/Linux kernel.
- Experience in IoT communication protocols, MQTT, Websockets, ...
- Desired experience in LoRa, LoRaWAN, LTE-M, NB-IoT, SigFox, RPMA communications.
- Experience in data buses communications (RS232, RS485, CAN, SPI, I2C, UART).
- Understanding of network protocols ((IP, TCP, DNS, NTP).
- During your free time you program Arduino and you constantly update your knowledge in new technologies.
- You have a grounding in systems integration, continuous delivery, continuous integration etc. Knowledge of Scons or similar, Jenkings, travis, Google mocks, Python, Shell scripts…
- Experience in Hardware automated testing.
- 2 days remote working per week and short working Fridays. Work-Life Balance.
- Competitive, results-based compensation and perks.
- A great and high-qualified team of young, motivated, passionate, international people to work with.
- Career growth and working with exciting, state-of-the-art technology: Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment at the center of sunny Valencia stocked with water, good coffee and fruit. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Great culture & working atmosphere.
- Cool events, tech meetups & teambuildings.
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our monthly WiTraC Labs.
- WiTraC Schools training and onboarding program.
- Weekly WiTraC Gym outdoor activities.
- Stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
WiTraC is a technological partner creating a scalable, real-time, wireless solution (IoT Hardware + AI Software) capable of locating and measuring anything, anywhere. We help multinational companies such as Ford, Volkswagen, Porcelanosa, Gestamp, Faurecia, Mercadona, DHL, Carrefour, among others, to be more efficient in their logistic, productive or quality processes.
Our three mainstays
- What you do: if you like what you do everyday you will be motivated and will give the best of you. That's why we will always make sure you occupy the place you like the most in the company.
- Who you work with: the team, the clients and the partners. We are an international young, dynamic team. We help each other and we are passionate about what we do at WiTraC.
- What you receive: apart from a competitive salary, working at WiTraC offers carreer growth, flexible work hours, remote working, training, etc. as commented above.
If you identify yourself with the previous elements and you want to meet us, so that we could tell you more about us, do not hesitate to send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to hear from you soon! ☺️
Apply for this Job