Who we are:
WiTraC is a technological partner creating Track&Trace solutions for big industrial corporations. In other words, we help multinational companies such as Ford, Volkswagen, Porcelanosa, Gestamp, Faurecia, Mercadona, DHL, Carrefour, among others, not to lose their cars, trolleys, pallets, machines, tools, finished products, and even people, in other words, being more efficient in their logistical, productive, quality or client-related processes, localizing and remotely managing their critical assets in real time and wirelessly.
We have created a wireless, real-time, scalable technological solution (trackers, measurement sensors and an artificial intelligence SaaS platform), capable of locating and measuring anything, anywhere, thanks to an international presence and a very fast growth rate.
Our three mainstays, we review periodically in each team member (WiTraCLover), are:
- What you do: if you like what you do every day you will be motivated and you will give the best of you. That´s why we will always look for you to occupy the place you like the most in the company
- With whom you do it: the team, the clients and the partners. We are an international young, dynamic team. We help each other and we are passionate about what we do in WiTraC
- What you receive in exchange: apart from a competitive salary, in WiTraC we offer flexible work hours, training, information, and a number of benefits we explain hereunder:
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and perks.
- A great and high-qualified team of young, motivated, passionate, international people to work with.
- Career growth and working with exciting, state-of-the-art technology: Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in the center of sunny Valencia. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with water, good coffee and fruit.
- Part-time workday on Fridays.
- Great working atmosphere.
- Cool events, tech meetups & Teambuildings.
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our monthly WiTraC Labs.
- Weekly WiTraC Gym outdoor activities.
- Work-Life Balance, Family Support.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- A competitive salary and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- A Flexible Payment Plan
We are looking for new, talented WiTraCLovers to join our team!
- Efficiently manage the project and the realisation of its three key indicators (objective, deadline and budget realisation).
- Coordinate with the other departments involved in the projects (Sales, Finance, Purchases, Product) in order to ensure the alignment between the client and the company, and especially with the Sales department in order to speed the sale up, and with the Product area for an appropriate implantation and maintenance of the technological solutions.
- Help the business team both for the new accounts, and for the up-selling and cross-selling with existing clients.
- Improve the client´s experience during the projects and the after-sales services (Administrative and Technical).
- Document properly the information related to the projects, both the internal one and the one directed towards the client, in order to generate valuable contents (Insights).
- Document, systematize and generate KPIs in order to make scalable the project management internationally, and to support the continuous improvement of the organization.
- Manage in an efficient way the external (clients or providers) and internal (team) incidences.
- Ensure the closure of the projects on time and correctly and cooperate with the charging actions.
- Support and coordinate closely the Customer Service department in the post-set-up relationship.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Experience in Consulting and Technological Implanters will be highly valued.
- A Master´s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or similar will be a plus.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken (every other language is an advantage).
- You are a flexible, proactive person willing to learn and improve constantly.
- Availability to travel.
- Communicative maturity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Structured, analytical mind.
We hope to hear from you soon! ☺️
Apply for this Job