Who we are:
WiTraC is a technological partner creating Track&Trace solutions for big industrial corporations. In other words, we help multinational companies such as Ford, Volkswagen, Porcelanosa, Gestamp, Faurecia, Mercadona, DHL, Carrefour, among others, not to lose their cars, trolleys, pallets, machines, tools, finished products, and even people, in other words, being more efficient in their logistical, productive, quality or client-related processes, localizing and remotely managing their critical assets in real time and wirelessly.
We have created a wireless, real-time, scalable technological solution (trackers, measurement sensors and an artificial intelligence SaaS platform), capable of locating and measuring anything, anywhere, thanks to an international presence and a very fast growth rate.
Our three mainstays, we review periodically in each team member (WiTraCLover), are:
- What you do: if you like what you do every day you will be motivated and you will give the best of you. That´s why we will always look for you to occupy the place you like the most in the company
- With whom you do it: the team, the clients and the partners. We are an international young, dynamic team. We help each other and we are passionate about what we do in WiTraC
- What you receive in exchange: apart from a competitive salary, in WiTraC we offer flexible work hours, training, information, and a number of benefits we explain hereunder:
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and perks.
- A great and high-qualified team of young, motivated, passionate, international people to work with.
- Career growth and working with exciting, state-of-the-art technology: Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in the center of sunny Valencia. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with water, good coffee and fruit.
- Part-time workday on Fridays.
- Great working atmosphere.
- Cool events, tech meetups & Teambuildings.
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our monthly WiTraC Labs.
- Weekly WiTraC Gym outdoor activities.
- Work-Life Balance, Family Support.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- A competitive salary and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- A Flexible Payment Plan
We are looking for new, talented WiTraCLovers to join our team!
- Verify that our solution is properly working for the client.
- Explain how our solutions and products work.
- Work in team with the Hardware/Firmware and Backend/Frontend departments.
- Train the clients.
- Coordinate the client’s installation team.
- Test new prototypes and WiTraC products.
- Travel to the client’s offices and installations.
- Manage sent and received packages.
- Support the client when there are incidences.
- You have a degree in Telecommunications, Industrial or Electronics Engineering or similar.
- You are available for travel.
- You are a proactive person, with communication skills, patience and empathy, used to teamwork and willing to learn and improve constantly.
- You have a good level of English and you are fluent in Spanish.
We hope to hear from you soon! ☺️
Apply for this Job