HEAD OF UK
Who we are:
WiTraC is a technological partner creating Track&Trace solutions for big industrial corporations. In other words, we help multinational companies such as Ford, Volkswagen, Porcelanosa, Gestamp, Faurecia, Mercadona, DHL, Carrefour, among others, not to lose their cars, trolleys, pallets, machines, tools, finished products, and even people, in other words, being more efficient in their logistical, productive, quality or client-related processes, localizing and remotely managing their critical assets in real time and wirelessly.
We have created a wireless, real-time, scalable technological solution (trackers, measurement sensors and an artificial intelligence SaaS platform), capable of locating and measuring anything, anywhere, thanks to an international presence and a very fast growth rate.
Our three mainstays, we review periodically in each team member (WiTraCLover), are:
- What you do: if you like what you do every day you will be motivated and you will give the best of you. That´s why we will always look for you to occupy the place you like the most in the company
- With whom you do it: the team, the clients and the partners. We are an international young, dynamic team. We help each other and we are passionate about what we do in WiTraC
- What you receive in exchange: apart from a competitive salary, in WiTraC we offer flexible work hours, training, information, and a number of benefits we explain hereunder:
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and perks.
- A great and high-qualified team of young, motivated, passionate, international people to work with.
- Career growth and working with exciting, state-of-the-art technology: Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in the center of sunny Valencia. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with water, good coffee and fruit.
- Part-time workday on Fridays.
- Great working atmosphere.
- Cool events, tech meetups & Teambuildings.
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our monthly WiTraC Labs.
- Weekly WiTraC Gym outdoor activities.
- Work-Life Balance, Family Support.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- A competitive salary and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- A Flexible Payment Plan
We are looking for new, talented WiTraCLovers to join our team!
- Manage the day-to-day operations with a strong focus on quality, efficiency and profitability.
- Implement global business strategy to the UK branch as needed, including pricing strategy, cost structure, incentives etc. to ensure profitability.
- Responsible of budget and target KPIs planning, follow up and compliance.
- Regular review of deviations vs. budget and definition and implementation of necessary actions where needed and build and maintain relations with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and control the sales and operations teams.
- Ensure coordination and on time reporting to Finance team as required.
- Strong customer focus: building and maintaining relationship with customers.
- Search of new targets and opportunities to develop new businesses.
- Identify internal and external talent to ensure a high performing team.
- Selection and recruitment of new team members, develop training programs.
- Create, develop and implement sales programs to increase witraclovers feeling.
- Select, and open the office in UK being able to increase our facility according to our business plan.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with assigned key customers.
- Be the key contact person for those customers within the organization.
- Coordinate the services provided to those customers by different areas.
- Identify and define new opportunities and new services to increase business with them.
- Identify M&A operations in potential companies with services needed for these Clients or for key areas of development.
- Create strategic partnership agreements with key local partners.
- Represent WiTraC in professional forums.
- Proven experience as CEO or another Head position in a Scaleup and understanding of the SaaS and Recurring Revenue models.
- Experience in production, logistics and supply chain in automation, food or logistics sectors.
- Familiarity with the Scaleup management principles.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken (any other language will be a plus).
- Great understanding of new technologies like IoT, AI, Industry 4.0.
- Ability in developing and implementing strategies.
- Master´s degree in Finances, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership abilities.
We hope to hear from you soon! ☺️
Apply for this Job