JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
WiTraC is looking for a Junior Software Developer to turn product ideas into reality by designing components and services for new feature developments under technically challenging projects based in our Valencia HQ.
- Write secure, maintainable, scalable, self explanatory code that powers our IoT and AI platform.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to develop APIs and web applications.
- Unit test and take responsibility for the quality of your own code.
- Take an active part in code reviews and help to guide software decisions.
- Be a key participant in our agile development process and passionate about new technologies and problems to solve.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field (or close to end).
- Understanding of programming fundamentals, data structures, databases, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and PHP programming languages.
- Passion for creating software that is extensible, performant and easy to read.
- Familiarity with web development tech stacks (Laravel, Codeigniter, Symfony, etc.) will be a plus.
- Competitive, results-based compensation and perks.
- A great and high-qualified team of young, motivated, passionate, international people to work with.
- Career growth and working with exciting, state-of-the-art technology: Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment at the center of sunny Valencia stocked with water, good coffee and fruit. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Remote working and short working Fridays. Work-Life Balance.
- Great culture & working atmosphere.
- Cool events, tech meetups & teambuildings.
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our monthly WiTraC Labs.
- WiTraC Schools training and onboarding program.
- Weekly WiTraC Gym outdoor activities.
- Stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
WiTraC is a technological partner creating a scalable, real-time, wireless solution (IoT Hardware + AI Software) capable of locating and measuring anything, anywhere. We help multinational companies such as Ford, Volkswagen, Porcelanosa, Gestamp, Faurecia, Mercadona, DHL, Carrefour, among others, to be more efficient in their logistic, productive or quality processes.
Our three mainstays
- What you do: if you like what you do everyday you will be motivated and will give the best of you. That's why we will always make sure you occupy the place you like the most in the company.
- Who you work with: the team, the clients and the partners. We are an international young, dynamic team. We help each other and we are passionate about what we do at WiTraC.
- What you receive: apart from a competitive salary, working at WiTraC offers carreer growth, flexible work hours, remote working, training, etc. as commented above.
If you identify yourself with the previous elements and you want to meet us, so that we could tell you more about us, do not hesitate to send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to hear from you soon! ☺️
Apply for this Job