HEAD OF PEOPLE
Who we are:
WiTraC is a technological partner creating Track&Trace solutions for big industrial corporations. In other words, we help multinational companies such as Ford, Volkswagen, Porcelanosa, Gestamp, Faurecia, Mercadona, DHL, Carrefour, among others, not to lose their cars, trolleys, pallets, machines, tools, finished products, and even people, in other words, being more efficient in their logistical, productive, quality or client-related processes, localizing and remotely managing their critical assets in real time and wirelessly.
We have created a wireless, real-time, scalable technological solution (trackers, measurement sensors and an artificial intelligence SaaS platform), capable of locating and measuring anything, anywhere, thanks to an international presence and a very fast growth rate.
Our three mainstays, we review periodically in each team member (WiTraCLover), are:
- What you do: if you like what you do every day you will be motivated and you will give the best of you. That´s why we will always look for you to occupy the place you like the most in the company
- With whom you do it: the team, the clients and the partners. We are an international young, dynamic team. We help each other and we are passionate about what we do in WiTraC
- What you receive in exchange: apart from a competitive salary, in WiTraC we offer flexible work hours, training, information, and a number of benefits we explain hereunder:
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and perks.
- A great and high-qualified team of young, motivated, passionate, international people to work with.
- Career growth and working with exciting, state-of-the-art technology: Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in the center of sunny Valencia. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with water, good coffee and fruit.
- Part-time workday on Fridays.
- Great working atmosphere.
- Cool events, tech meetups & Teambuildings.
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our monthly WiTraC Labs.
- Weekly WiTraC Gym outdoor activities.
- Work-Life Balance, Family Support.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- A competitive salary and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- A Flexible Payment Plan
We are looking for new, talented WiTraCLovers to join our team!
- Lead the People Team and its different processes.
- Coordinate the hiring plan of the company.
- Establish the onboarding & training strategy.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of People Matters such as compensation benefits, health and safety etc.
- Establish KPIs for the department.
- Report the Directors Board.
- Systematize and elaborate procedures.
- Elaborate the department´s budget.
- Define and control the individual and collective career plan, in order to maximize the value added to the company and the employee.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR Management in scaleups and B2B SaaS Models.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken (every other language is an advantage).
- Master´s Degree in Law, Psychology, Labour Relations, Human Resources or similar.
- Mastery of the Office Suite and other IT HR Tools.
- Proactive, creative, analytical person, used to work in team and willing to learn and improve constantly.
- Excellent communication skills.
We hope to hear from you soon! ☺️
Apply for this Job