VP OF SALES & MARKETING
Who we are:
WiTraC is a technological partner creating Track&Trace solutions for big industrial corporations. In other words, we help multinational companies such as Ford, Volkswagen, Porcelanosa, Gestamp, Faurecia, Mercadona, DHL, Carrefour, among others, not to lose their cars, trolleys, pallets, machines, tools, finished products, and even people, in other words, being more efficient in their logistical, productive, quality or client-related processes, localizing and remotely managing their critical assets in real time and wirelessly.
We have created a wireless, real-time, scalable technological solution (trackers, measurement sensors and an artificial intelligence SaaS platform), capable of locating and measuring anything, anywhere, thanks to an international presence and a very fast growth rate.
Our three mainstays, we review periodically in each team member (WiTraCLover), are:
- What you do: if you like what you do every day you will be motivated and you will give the best of you. That´s why we will always look for you to occupy the place you like the most in the company
- With whom you do it: the team, the clients and the partners. We are an international young, dynamic team. We help each other and we are passionate about what we do in WiTraC
- What you receive in exchange: apart from a competitive salary, in WiTraC we offer flexible work hours, training, information, and a number of benefits we explain hereunder:
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and perks.
- A great and high-qualified team of young, motivated, passionate, international people to work with.
- Career growth and working with exciting, state-of-the-art technology: Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in the center of sunny Valencia. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with water, good coffee and fruit.
- Part-time workday on Fridays.
- Great working atmosphere.
- Cool events, tech meetups & Teambuildings.
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our monthly WiTraC Labs.
- Weekly WiTraC Gym outdoor activities.
- Work-Life Balance, Family Support.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- A competitive salary and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- A Flexible Payment Plan
We are looking for a meticulous Vice President of Sales (VP Sales) to play a significant role in managing staff and overseeing Business Development and Sales operations and procedures, and to ensure the maturity and scalability of Witrac business model. The VP Sales responsibilities include overseeing internal sales operations, helping to build strong customer relationships, maximizing the company’s sales operating performance, and helping to achieve the company's financial and maturity goals, stimulating WiTraCLover culture and diversity. The VP Sales supports the company’s CEO and must be able to step in when the CEO is away from the office or otherwise unavailable.
The VP Sales role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business sales operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful VP Sales, you should be innovative with strong leadership and managerial skills. You should be motivational, a good public speaker, confident, and goal oriented.
The goal of the VP Sales position is to secure the functionality of Business Development and Sales to drive extensive, scalable, repeatable and sustainable growth. Their main responsibilities will be:
* Components: 1- Clients, 2- Team, 3- Partners/Suppliers, 4- Environment and 5- Capital
- Assisting the CEO and the board of directors to design the company's overall mission, values, and strategic goals.
- Attend meetings with the board of directors and sharing company information.
- Lead, guiding, direct, and evaluate the work of other employees, such as Senior Directors and Managers, and ensuring a healthy working environment.
- Contribute to sales innovations, strategic business development, and the profitability of the company as determined by the company's strategic goals.
- Evaluate the success of the company in achieving its goals and formulating plans to correct any issues if the company is not achieving its goals.
- Manage the daily operations and revenue generation of the company and ensuring its continual growth.
- Assist in maximizing the company's operating performance and achieving its financial goals.
- Assist in managing the company's finances, identifying ways to increase revenue and decrease costs, analysing financial reports, and preparing operating budgets.
- Sign documents and making commitments for which the company is legally liable.
- Maintain awareness of competitors, expansion opportunities, customers, markets, and new industry developments and standards.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and scalable growth.
- Oversee daily business & sales operations of the company.
- Build strong team with superpowers aligned with rest of the areas.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.).
- Work together with key staff to compile the budget and forecasting.
- Assess and implementing improving processes and new technologies.
- Define marketing strategies aligned with the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Develop a marketing plan for the department and supervise its implementation.
- Ensure the projection of the company’s unique image.
- Build and supervise a qualified and efficient team of sales & marketing professionals.
- Proven experience as VP Sales or similar role, functions, sectors, clients, technologies and scaleups (B2B SAAS for Corporates in Auto, Food, etc.), with current working knowledge of the industry and the willingness to maintain your knowledge.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, etc.
- Capabilities to create or optimize the Witrac network related with our 5 components* of the model.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Confident and goal oriented.
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/sales metrics.
- Outstanding organizational, management and leadership abilities.
- An innovative and motivational mentality.
- Excellent management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, public speaking, and leadership skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with senior staff on all levels.
- Creative and analytical capabilities.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Languages: perfect Spanish and English.
We hope to hear from you soon! ☺️
Apply for this Job