SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Who we are:
WiTraC is a technological partner creating Track&Trace solutions for big industrial corporations. In other words, we help multinational companies such as Ford, Volkswagen, Porcelanosa, Gestamp, Faurecia, Mercadona, DHL, Carrefour, among others, not to lose their cars, trolleys, pallets, machines, tools, finished products, and even people, in other words, being more efficient in their logistical, productive, quality or client-related processes, localizing and remotely managing their critical assets in real time and wirelessly.
We have created a wireless, real-time, scalable technological solution (trackers, measurement sensors and an artificial intelligence SaaS platform), capable of locating and measuring anything, anywhere, thanks to an international presence and a very fast growth rate.
Our three mainstays, we review periodically in each team member (WiTraCLover), are:
- What you do: if you like what you do every day you will be motivated and you will give the best of you. That´s why we will always look for you to occupy the place you like the most in the company
- With whom you do it: the team, the clients and the partners. We are an international young, dynamic team. We help each other and we are passionate about what we do in WiTraC
- What you receive in exchange: apart from a competitive salary, in WiTraC we offer flexible work hours, training, information, and a number of benefits we explain hereunder:
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and perks.
- A great and high-qualified team of young, motivated, passionate, international people to work with.
- Career growth and working with exciting, state-of-the-art technology: Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in the center of sunny Valencia. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with water, good coffee and fruit.
- Part-time workday on Fridays.
- Great working atmosphere.
- Cool events, tech meetups & Teambuildings.
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our monthly WiTraC Labs.
- Weekly WiTraC Gym outdoor activities.
- Work-Life Balance, Family Support.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- A competitive salary and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- A Flexible Payment Plan
We are looking for new, talented WiTraCLovers to join our team!
- Bring/Detect opportunities.
- Attract customers.
- Communicate with the other teams of the company.
- Elaborate the sales perspective.
- Obtain agreements.
- Register customers.
- Follow-up the sales.
- Prepare the Demo.
- Elaborate economical propositions for the customers.
- Budget and contracts.
- Attend events and trades in order to meet clients.
- Prepare the technical document.
- Be informed and inform about the client´s needs and requirements about the product/solution.
- Keep the CRM updated and use and manage it to improve the sales tools.
- At least 1 year of experience in Sales.
- Bachelor´s Degree (a Degree in a Technical Field will be an advantage).
- A Master´s degree will be a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish and English, both written and spoken (every other language is an advantage).
- You master the required informatic tools for the job.
- You are an extroverted person: communicative, fast mentally, creative and able to listen.
- Good command of technology and knowledge of the product, its capacities and its limits.
- Knowledge in the industrial field: production processes.
- Training in sales techniques.
- Availability to travel.
We hope to hear from you soon! ☺️
Apply for this Job