POSITION: Key Account Manager (KAM)
HIERARCHIC DEPENDENCE: CRO
LOCATION: Valencia, Spain
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time job
MISSION: To significantly improve revenue and the individual approach to important customers in order to create strong, lasting and profitable customers’ relationships.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & CORE COMPETENCIES
• Consistently meet revenue expectations.
• Prepare detailed RFQ (request for quotations) depending on each consumer’s requirements.
• Manage the success, adoption, and growth of existing customers.
• Customer knowledge: suitable client liaison, and implementation of sales strategies that lead to high consumer satisfaction
• Market analysis according to criteria (sectors, company size, number of locations)
• Keep the CRM updated with data and information relevant to key accounts
• Identification and evaluation of business opportunities.
• Knowledge on the best practices, market trends, customer trends, and the competitive environment.
• Effectively and efficiently cover assigned accounts as well as the attainment of new accounts for the business.
• Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong relationships with existing clients.
• Close renewal and upselling opportunities.
• Actively prospect and generate new contractual relationships with accounts (crosselling)
• Manage lead qualification and conversion from existing accounts in new territories.
• Annual Contract Value
• Annual Revenue
• Number of new clients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree (at least)
• Nice to have: MSc/MBA , Sales planning, Engineering
• Minimum 5 years (as a senior consultant in a consultancy or in a startup)
• Expertise in Sales CRM
• Nice to have: 2+ years of experience in similar role, functions, sectors, clients, technologies and scaleups (B2B SAAS for Corporates)
NICE TO HAVE CHARACTERISTICS:
• Experience working with big companies.
• Networking among strategic potential clients.
• Ability to assess business opportunities.
• Ability to closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
• Deep knowledge of IoT, Track & Trace technology, AGILE Methodology
• Spanish and English (Business English B2)
• Any other foreign language is a plus
• Outstanding Verbal & Written Skills
• Commercial & Negotiati
• Communication, Influencing & Leadership
• Analytical & Assessment
• Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others